Synthetic Ice are pressed plastic panels fabricated of a special compound and provide gliding properties most similar to “real“ ice. Synthetic Ice represents a viable alternative to artificial ice-rinks, making ice-skating possible almost everywhere, at any time and at an incredibly reasonable price.
Why Synthetic Ice?
- Ice skating 365 days a year
- Flexibility of location
- Indoor & outdoor usage possible due to included UV-protector
- Quick & simple installation, suitable for fixed and mobile ice skating rinks
- Environmental considerations
- Less energy consumption no water and electricity for cooling necessary
- Completely recyclable
- Ecologically and environmentally friendly
- Long-living product
- Simple maintenance.
About the material
Our ice panels are fabricated from the base material specially selected and tested HMWPE which is compounded with special synthetic additives in order to provide enhanced gliding properties without requiring the additional application of a gliding lubricant, since the panels are self-lubricating.
We are especially proud of the excellent gliding properties of our Premium-Generation, which has the best gliding properties of all synthetic ice panels available on the market.