The warranty period for delivered technologies, including software, is 12 months. The warranty period begins with the signing of the acceptance sheet (protocol).
During the warranty period, the customer has in addition to the conditions guaranteed by the legislation following upgrades:
- We commence the work to deal with the request from a customer within 2 business days. In case of serious problems, we respond as soon as possible.
- Updates for purchased beeSport software modules to the newest version.
- Help desk available 24x7.
After the warranty period has expired, the customer has the option to sign a Service Agreement defining the SLA according to their requirements and needs. A flat service fee is than set based on the SLA. The standard terms defined in the Service Agreement are:
- The support is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including bank holidays.
- Start of the problem solving process:
BLOCKER - blocks system operations, production could not run. up to 4 working hours
CRITICAL - crashes, loss of data, severe memory leak. up to 1 working day
MAJOR - major loss of function. up to 2 working days
MINOR - minor loss of function, or other problem where easy workaround is present. up to 1 week.
The conditions can be adjusted according to your needs.